Here are a few great additions to your Australian Garden. Whether it’s a simple rock pond or elegant water fountain, the importance of an outdoor water feature should not be overlooked. Add a focal point to your garden and really transform your outdoor living space into something beautiful where you can spend your time relaxing to the sound of running water.
1. Freestanding garden waterfalls add a special feature to an entranceway, patio or even your living room, and can be buried into the ground to create the effect of a natural waterfall. Below is an elegant waterfall featuring clear glass with a beautifully finished weathered bronze frame.
2. Aquapro 65L Mini Rock Look Pond – These realistic looking heavy duty fibreglass ponds are the ideal foundation for any natural style water garden.
3. Pool Garden Waterfall Water Feature Fountain 600mm. Specifically designed for simple installation, the Pacific600 Stainless Steel Waterfall Water Feature is ideal for your next water feature project around the home, especially your swimming pool or in commercial projects. Creating elegant, invigorating and free falling water effects for your swimming pool or pond is now made simple with iEarth Water Fall features. It is contemporary and sleek in design and with its wide opening detail, allows for increase in the enjoyment of every project with the soothing sound of falling water from lip down to water surface. The effect provides a sense of harmony as well as being aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
4. AMON WALL FOUNTAIN Bring the soothing presence of water to your garden with this contemporary cast-stone fountain. The Amon Wall Fountain is finished with 5 copper spouts and is made from GRC (fiberGlass Reconstituted Cement) – A composite material, consisting of high quality fibreglass and cement which makes it strong, durable, UV resistant and impenetrable to water, the perfect material for a water feature. It is 75% lighter than cast concrete and has a stone like appearance.
5. SCHAUMSPRUDLER NOZZLE The lively bubbling water spout generates a foam effect by mixing air with water. The beautiful soft foam jet offers a strong contrast to its environment. Schaumsprudler nozzles work independently of the water level so that fluctuations in the water level do not affect the water pattern.